Super easy cake and very trendy right now. When warm, it tastes custardy and when chilled, it tastes like the normal cheesecake. The burnt aroma is delicious in both instances.
- 250g cream cheese, cubed
- 90g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 ml whipping cream
- 15g cake flour
1. Line 6″ loose bottom cake tin with baking paper.
2. Beat cream cheese with sugar till light.
3. Add in eggs one by one and beat in after each one.
4. Add in whipping cream, mix well. Then add in sifted flour and beat well again.
5. Pour into cake tin. Bake at the lowest rack in a bigger cake tin, at 220 deg for about 30 min. Cake will rise high.
(Alternative to prevent cracking – bake with grill mode (top heat only) for 20 min, then stew mode (bottom heat only)for another 20 min, all at 220 deg C.)
6. Remove from tin after it has cooled a bit for 10 min. Peel off baking paper and cool some more on cooling rack. Then chill in the fridge. Serve chilled.