Recipe (about 8-9)
- one dough from here
- 1.5 can of tuna flakes in olive oil (about 200g)
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- salt, pepper, mixed herbs (to taste)
- mayonaise to taste
1. Divide rested dough into portions of 45-50g. Roll into round doughs. Cover and rest for 10 min.
2. Mix all ingredients (except dough) above in a bowl.
3. Roll out a round dough using rolling pin. Pat away bubbles at edges. Place 1 tbsp of tuna onto centre of dough.
4. Pinch into triangle shape as shown.
5. Place dough seam side down on baking tray. Proof 50 min.
6. Eggwash and decorate with black sesame.
7. Bake at 170 degC for about 20min.