Super easy and delicious. Not too sweet and bursting with black sesame flavor.
Recipe (makes about 28 cookies)
- 90g plain flour
- 90g Black sesame powder
- 1/4 tsp salt ( can go up to 1/2 tsp to make this a savory cookie)
- 40g icing sugar
- 45g cooking oil
1. Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and use hand whisk to mix well.
2. Add in oil and mix till a smooth dough. Cover and rest for 30 min.
3. Measure 10g and roll into round balls. Then use a spoon to flatten slightly.
4. Egg wash with a beaten whole egg. Bake 175 deg c for 15 min.