- 260g bread flour
- 15g sugar
- 15g honey
- 30g dairy cream (You can use whipping cream like emborg or cooking cream like the canned nestle cream. Just don’t use non-dairy cream.)
- 130g – 150g water
- 3/4 tsp yeast
- 15g butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix all ingredients except salt and butter in a stand mixer, till a rough dough forms. About 5 min.
2. Add in salt and butter, knead till window pane. Proof covered for 1 hour.
3. Turn dough out onto counter, flatten slightly. Divide into 16 portions, about 30 g each. Roll into round doughs and rest 10 min.
4. Roll each one with your palm to a carrot shape. Repeat for all.
5. Using a rolling pin, roll out into a long strip.
6. Swissroll up and place into lined baking tin.
7. Repeat for all and proof till double in size, about 50 min. You can proof in a closed oven with a cup of warm water.
8. You can glaze with eggwash or milkwash. Bake at 165 deg C for 20 min.