I used a single proof bread recipe and these were pretty quick to baked. Very aromatic when baking.
Recipe (makes 9 in a 7″ square tin)
- 1 fragrant milk dough from here, from step 3.
- 2 to 2.5 tsp cinnamon powder
- 50g brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 40g melted butter
Sugar Glaze (optional)
- 1 tsp fresh milk
- 30g powder sugar
1. Prepare the above Fragrant milk dough.
2. Mix all filling ingredients in a bowl.
3. Dust flour onto a rolling mat. Roll out dough to the size of the mat. May need to dust as you roll.
4. Spread filling to cover dough.
5. Roll up gently. Use a scraper to help as parts of the dough may stick to the mat.
6. Using serrated bread knife, slice into 9 equal pieces and place in baking tray.
7. Proof in warm place for 50 min.
8. Bake at 180 deg for 20 to 25min.
9. You can add 1 tsp of milk to about 30g powder sugar to make a sugar glaze.